Advanced Integrations use SecureForm to capture secure data and tokenize client side. This is typically done prior to a server to server transaction. The response is a single use token. Transactions are then conducted later useing the kernel API and single use token.
- Include value.js on the page and setup configurations.
- Include the value.css link between <head> and </head>.
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='https://api.value.io/assets/value.css'>
- Include a matching form with submit button on your page within the html body.
<form id="your-checkout-form"> <button type="submit">Pay Now</button> </form>
- When the credit card or payment form has been successfully submitted, your site will receive the single use token.
- Architect your server to server requests as you see fit (see: value.io kernel documentation).
- Many more configurations below for bending the work flow to your needs.